Josh McCuistion, a Rivals contributor and co-publisher of Rivals affiliate Sooner Scoop, shares with the Tulsa World his current top 10 Oklahoma high school prospects for the 2021 and 2022 recruiting classes:
1. DB Kendal Daniels, Beggs (Texas A&M commit).
2. DB Ty Williams, Muskogee (OSU commit).
3. OLB Collin Oliver, Edmond Santa Fe (OSU commit).
4. DB A.J. Green, Union (Arkansas commit).
5. WR Jaden Bray, Norman (OSU commit).
6. DE Ethan Downs, Weatherford (OU commit).
7. WR Bryce Stephens, OKC John Marshall (Arkansas commit).
8. CB Keuan Parker, Booker T. Washington (Arkansas commit).
People are also reading…
9. DB Jordan Mukes, Choctaw (OU commit).
10. RB Javion Hunt, MWC Carl Albert (Arkansas commit).
1. DB-WR Gentry Williams, Booker T. Washington (undecided).
2. WR Talyn Shettron, Edmond Santa Fe (undecided).
3. OL Jacob Sexton, Deer Creek (undecided).
4. RB-DB, Maurion Horn, Broken Arrow (undecided).
5. RB C.J. Brown, Beggs (undecided).
6. DE Chris McClellan, Edison (undecided).
7. RB-DB Braylin Presley, Bixby (undecided).
8. TE Andre Dollar, Mustang (Oregon commit).
9. OL Cade McConnell, Choctaw (undecided).
10. QB Carson May, Jones (undecided).