Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser
Tulsa World - Latest Headlines
Advertisement

Entertainment & Lifestyles

Asset-image

Here's how parents can teach kids to properly brush teeth

It can take time, and, yes, it can be quite messy, but children eventually do master brushing their teeth for themselves. Here are some suggestions.

Asset-image

Glazed Edibles brings the art of chocolate to cannabis, partners with actor Jim Belushi

The Tulsa firm Glazed Edibles has partnered with actor and cannabis activist Jim Belushi on a unique line of cannabis-infused chocolates under the brand "Chasing Magic."

Asset-image

Watch Now: Paint your way to a higher home sale, and more videos to improve your life

Learn how paint can boost the perceived value of a home, foods experts say will slow aging after 50, and more videos to improve your life.

Work & Money

Asset-image

3 Reasons Not to Worry About a Stock Market Crash

You might, in fact, want to rejoice over a market crash.

Asset-image

Coast Guard: 1,200-foot ship dragged California oil pipeline

Investigators believe a 1,200-foot (366-meter) cargo ship dragging anchor in rough seas caught an underwater oil pipeline and pulled it across the seafloor, months before a leak from the line fouled the Southern California coastline with crude.

Asset-image

Farmers and John Deere suppliers worry about strike's impact

WATERLOO, Iowa (AP) — Farmers and Deere & Co. suppliers are worried about what the strike at the tractor maker's factories will mean for their livelihoods.

OK Preps Extra

Asset-image

Bill Haisten: Monday’s Gentry Williams decision – OU, Southern Cal, Mizzou or Florida?

For the third time since 2018, a Hornet athlete is at the center of a nationally significant recruiting situation.

Asset-image

Photos: Class 4A and 3A volleyball championship matches

The No.2-ranked Commandos fell 3-0 (25-20, 25-18, 27-25) in the Class 3A volleyball state final, as No. 1 Community Christian claimed its s…

Asset-image

Class 3A volleyball: Cascia Hall falls to Community Christian in title match

Cascia Hall (31-6) had been 10-0 against 3A competition before the final.

OU Sports Extra

Asset-image

No. 4 OU beats TCU behind Williams: See all of our coverage here

Fans leaving Memorial Stadium following the Sooners’ 52-31 win over TCU probably tried to choose their favorite memory of Caleb Williams. W…

Asset-image

Williams shines, Sooners remain undefeated with win over TCU

The fourth-ranked Sooners improved to 7-0 and 4-0 in the Big 12 with the 52-31 victory.

Asset-image

Four downs: The biggest players, plays and matchups from OU's win over TCU

Everything you need to know from Saturday night's game in four downs.

OSU Sports Extra

Asset-image

Three things we learned from OSU's 32-24 win at Texas

The Cowboys have an offense still searching for consistency, a deep and potent defensive line and a running back in Jaylen Warren who just keeps running.

Asset-image

No. 12 OSU tops No. 25 Texas: See all of our coverage here

No. 12 Oklahoma State (5-0) will take their undefeated record on the road to face the No. 25 Texas Longhorns (4-2) for an 11 a.m. kickoff. …

Asset-image

No. 12 OSU rallies past No. 25 Texas to remain undefeated

OSU scored 16 fourth quarter points and outgained the Longhorns 170-1 in the final period to complete a comeback win in Austin.

TU Sports Extra

Asset-image

TU rallies past South Florida: See all of our coverage here

The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (2-4) will travel to face South Florida (1-4) ahead of TU's bye week for an 11 a.m. kickoff. See all our coverag…

Asset-image

Brooks' late touchdown lifts TU to road win over USF

TU (3-4, 2-1 AAC) overcame a trio of turnovers in the second quarter including a pick-six.

Asset-image

Four downs: The biggest players, plays and matchups from TU's win over USF

Shamari Brooks ran for 145 yards on 23 carries, and he scored the go-ahead touchdown in the final minute.

Opinion

Asset-image

Letter: Let's go with paper, not plastic, shopping bags

"The more plastic we can keep out of the environment, the better off we all will be," says Tulsa resident Lyndel Colglazier.

Asset-image

Letter: World has misinformation problem of its own

"About 20% of us admit that we’ve been part of the problem. The other 80%, many of whom are also part of the problem, deny that they’re guilty of spreading misinformation," writes Tulsa resident Robert Branson.

Asset-image

Letter: Kevin Hern wrong to dismiss journalists as 'activists'

"Local journalists are not activists, but the enforcers by making all politicians’ comments known," says Tulsa resident John Edelmann.

Advertisement
Advertisement