Skip to main content

What did we really accomplish this past year? We've had time, certainly, with all these lockdown days, weeks and months, to do any number of things.

More than 400 bills have already been signed into law, and this week I’d like to tell you about some of the more interesting ones.

We are headed towards the end of session, and just like every year that means the pace picks up to get final bills passed and signed by the go…

So many things have changed in how we live our lives in the time of COVID. It’s been a year since it all began in earnest and, despite the vac…

We had a long deadline week and went late into the evening during a few of our sessions. Altogether this week we heard 187 measures in the Hou…

We’re nearing the end of our third month of legislative work. This week, we finished consideration of House bills in our chamber. Two weeks ag…

I have a new friend. When she bangs on my door, on a daily basis now, it’s clear that she wants to come in and visit. So, being a good neighbo…

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

Breaking News