Details for JD-20-135/MB/UF


Published in the Tulsa World, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, June 11, 2021

Filed: 06-08-21 IN AND FOR THE DISTRICT COURT OF TULSA COUNTY, STATE OF OKLAHOMA JUVENILE DIVISION In the Matter of: M.B. Alleged Deprived Child(ren) Under 18 years of age To wit: DOB: 03-18-2020 Natural Mother: Stella Jeane Barnes Case No. JD-2020-135 DOCKET C NOTICE OF HEARING AND SUMMONS STATE OF OKLAHOMA TO: Unknown Father, father of M.B. PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that a petition to terminate your parental rights pursuant to Title 10A Okla. Stat. ยง 1-1-101et. seq., has been filed in the matter of the above named child/ren, alleging that said child/ren is/are deprived and seeking termination of your parental rights as more fully described in the Petition on file with the Court Clerk's Office at the Family Center for Juvenile Justice: you have been named as the father of the child born to Stella Jeane Barnes on 03-18-2020 in the State of Oklahoma. The State of Oklahoma is seeking adjudication as deprived and an Order for the payment of funds for the care and maintenance of the above named child/ren as deprived and seeking termination of your parental rights. That you are hereby commanded to appear at the Juvenile Division of the District Court of Tulsa County, 500 W. Archer St., Tulsa, Oklahoma, on the 8th day of July, 2021 at 11:00a.m. You are required to attend this hearing that will determine the child support for, and adjudication of M.B. as a deprived child/ren and whether your parental rights should be terminated. You are entitled to have counsel appointed by the Court if you are indigent. FAILURE TO PERSONALLY APPEAR AT THIS HEARING CONSTITUTES CONSENT TO THE ADJUDICATION AS DEPRIVED AND TERMINATION OF YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS TO THIS CHILD OR THESE CHILDREN. IF YOU FAIL TO APPEAR ON THE DATE AND TIME SPECIFIED, YOU MAY LOSE ALL LEGAL RIGHTS AS A PARENT TO THE CHILD OR CHILDREN NAMED IN THE PETITION. THE DUTY OF A PARENT TO SUPPORT HIS OR HER MINOR CHILD WILL NOT BE TERMINATED EXCEPT FOR ADOPTION. Failure to appear shall also constitute consent to the determination of child support for this child/ren. [The petition on file with the Juvenile Division of the Court Clerk's Office, Tulsa, Oklahoma and a copy of same may be obtained during regular business hours by the Child/ren's parents or legal guardians.] (SEAL) DON NEWBERRY, Court Clerk BY: S:/ Karry Tripp Deputy Court Clerk